- Rolltop backpack with magnetic closure
- Size variably adjustable - from 20L to 25L
- Real leather applications
- Attachment for pram/buggy with reflector
- Changing mat included
- Thermal compartment for bottle
- Many compartments
- Ergonomic well-padded carrying handles
- Dimensions completely open: (L)x(W)x(H): 28 x 16 x 55 cm
- Dimensions fully closed: (L)x(W)x(H): 28 x 16 x 41 cm
- Weight: 700g
- Volume: 20L/22L/25L
- Leather details such as bottom, zipper, handle and buckle made of suede leather, these contain non-textile components of animal origin.
- Main material: polyamide, polyurethane
With the Berlin changing backpack in roll-top style, you not only get a stylish changing backpack with all the important features for changing time, but also a modern, hip leisure backpack with a cool look that you can continue to use afterwards. Thanks to the combination of genuine rough leather and robust polyurethane techno fabric, the backpack not only feels very valuable but is also hard-wearing and ready for any tour. It is also a visual eye-catcher and stands out as a trendy accessory both in the city and in nature. The Berlin changing backpack is not only beautiful to look at, but also extremely practical. The roll-top closure allows the volume to be increased from 20 litres to 22 litres and even to 25 litres when it is completely open. With the practical magnetic closure, the leather buckle can be opened in seconds. In addition, there is an extra opening on the back for quick and easy access to things stowed at the bottom. A practical compartment on the front offers space for the included changing mat and a small extra compartment on the back offers safe storage space for the wallet, keys or other important items and thus reliably protects against thieves. There are two practical compartments on the sides that can hold bottles up to 0.5 litres. Another highlight is that one of them is lined with a thermal material, which means that a baby bottle can be kept warm for longer or that mum or dad's drink stays cool for longer during later use. Thanks to the ergonomically shaped and softly padded carrying handles, the Berlin changing backpack is also very comfortable on longer walks. The all-round backpack is rounded off by two included fastening clips so that the backpack can be easily attached to the handle of the buggy or pram. As an additional safety feature, these clips reflect the light of the car headlights at night or at dusk.